Kathy.M is a new business owner, a mother and wife; she is currently developing a school called Stacey College in which offers a various amount of small courses. Her biggest drive is to succeed which will in return allow her to stay at home and spend time with her family. What keeps her going is hope and her overpowering desire not to fail. The things that help her stay focused and motivated is nature, internet and her family.
Kathy Muhlhan, The Director of Stacey College, Age 35, is
These are People &
that motivate & inspire Her.
Her business advice:
- Design a business that makes everyone win.
- Keep fit – helps with stress, decision making, and happiness
- Keep your priorities in order.
Her Business Goals are:
- Become profitable
- Get the business running without me so I can focus on dreaming, new opportunities, and growth.
- -Build college opportunities in countries where development is low.
- Develop a non-profit arm, supported by the profit arm.
Check her Blog/ Website at: http://staceycollege.com/
Course Start July 31st 2012 !!
If Interested in being the next Morning Business Talk follow the Business Show & Tell instructions and send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reading and enjoy the weekend!
Sponsored by: Kontego Networks Inc The coolest internet provider in Montreal :)